Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank sales of foreign currency fell during the auction on Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank sales of foreign currency fell during the auction on Sunday Empty Central bank sales of foreign currency fell during the auction on Sunday

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 3:47 am

Central bank sales of foreign currency fell during the auction on Sunday
    December 17 2017 12:54 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bank[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)'s foreign currency sales fell to $ 121.09 million on Sunday, compared with $ 130.92 million sold last Thursday, down $ 9.83 million. 

"The bank's foreign currency sales fell during the auction on Sunday to 121.09 million dollars against the sale of 130.92 million dollars in the auction last Thursday and a decrease of 9.83 million dollars," the central bank said in a statement. "The exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar, Held with the participation of 38 banks, and 8 companies for financial transfer. "

"The total sales of this day amounted to about 160.59 million dollars," the bank noted. Cash sale by 1.52 million dollars. "The central said in the statement," The sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad at the price of 1190 dinars per dollar, while the sale of cash will be at the same price. " 

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:12 am