Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Election law not adopted: will return to the previous law, as amended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Election law not adopted: will return to the previous law, as amended  Empty Election law not adopted: will return to the previous law, as amended

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:13 am

Election law not adopted: will return to the previous law, as amended

Mutashar Samurai: it is not adopted election law will return to the previous law, as amended

30-10-2013 06:26 AM

Baghdad (news) .. According to MP / coalition in Iraq / Mutashar Samurai, that the differences are still based on the electoral law Noting did not pass will return to the previous law after approval. Samarrai said in a statement (of the Agency news) copy of it: The differences are still List on the election law and gave House Speaker Osama Najafi date for the adoption of this law if it is not approved will be back to the old law. added: There are two paragraphs have been canceled from the previous law by the Federal Court, but is still the law of other effect. said MP for the coalition in Iraq to: that the country can not remain without an election law so that no consensus on the current law will go Parliament to amend the previous law and go him to vote. was a member bloc united MP / coalition in Iraq / Nabil Hrbo, he explained that the Kurdistan Alliance, expressed flexibility towards its demands to amend the law on parliamentary elections, expected to approve the law during the current month. said Hrbo in an earlier statement (the news): The law of parliamentary elections Loafers approved a result of some of the applications in which the type of flexibility, such as the National Alliance and the Iraqi List, adding: But Kurdistan have several demands and militants Trends , do not say they معرقلين her, but they see the right of their constitutional rights and legitimate according to their applications. / End / 2.'s. m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:33 am