Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: The election law will not be amended at the present time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: The election law will not be amended at the present time Empty Parliamentary Committee: The election law will not be amended at the present time

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:30 am

Parliamentary Committee: The election law will not be amended at the present time

•  Time: 08/10/2021 08:24:45

•  Reading: 299 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat Nabuz} The Legal Committee in the House of Representatives confirmed that the election law will not be amended at the present time, denying the existence of clear schedules so far for the distribution of electoral districts between regions.
    Committee member Yahya al-Muhammadi said in a press interview, "The election law will not be amended at the present time," adding that "the law was voted on in the House of Representatives by the political blocs," noting that "the law is in the process of being implemented, as it is like the political blocs." That “elections shall be conducted in accordance with the law and its provisions.”
    For his part, committee member Salim Hamza revealed that "there are a number of obstacles in the law, including the lack of clear schedules for distributing electoral districts between regions, which opens the door to many problems during the application of its paragraphs."
    He continued, "The success of the elections depends on giving everyone the opportunity to participate in them, under international supervision and under security control," noting that "the Independent High Electoral Commission is aware of the importance of these paragraphs and the overlap between the departments and the legal problems that may occur as a result of these interferences."
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 am