Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education reveals the inclusion of 10 new schools within the project "Our school is our home"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education reveals the inclusion of 10 new schools within the project "Our school is our home" Empty Education reveals the inclusion of 10 new schools within the project "Our school is our home"

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jan 2018, 2:19 am

[size=30]Education reveals the inclusion of 10 new schools within the project "Our school is our home"[/size]
    24/01/2018 10:53 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Education has revealed the inclusion of 10 new schools in the rehabilitation process within the national project "Our school Beitna" to create a suitable study environment for our children studying in various provinces of our beloved country.

A statement issued by the Information Office of the Minister of Education received a "Trend Press" a copy of it, that the school of tolerance in the first Karbala holy contributed through the educational cadres and parents campaign included the building joints in order to accommodate the numbers of students in classrooms, and saw the education of Muthanna rehabilitation of my school Al-Mustansiriya and Lakman Al-Hakim through the maintenance of more than 40 classrooms and repair of window glass, as well as erecting an external iron fence for the school from BRC to protect the lives and safety of our students.

The statement pointed to the participation of both the Hashimiya High School and Al-Hashimi and Al-Irfan Middle School for Boys in Babel governorate, which was embodied by the contribution of Abdul Sattar Ali, the owner of Al-Ittihad for Food Industries and Sugar and Oil Laboratories, with 130 study trips and 13 blackboards to the school building.

Al-Manama elementary school in the western part of the same governorate has been restored by more than 15 million by one of the donors, where the two schools of Manama and Najma Al-Masa'a Primary Girls started a wave of joy and joy to remove the bottlenecks from the schools of Al-Madhatiya and Mujtaba. In the education of Rusafa / the second has carried out its administration and the efforts of the parents of the pupils to maintain their school, which is considered the house from which they acquire the flag.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:08 pm