Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

fighters Cord damage the Turkish army and regain an area in Afrin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

fighters Cord damage the Turkish army and regain an area in Afrin Empty fighters Cord damage the Turkish army and regain an area in Afrin

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jan 2018, 4:02 am

[size=32]
    fighters Cord damage the Turkish army and regain an area in Afrin[/size]
     fighters Cord damage the Turkish army and regain an area in Afrin Turkish%20(2)

Twilight News    

Monday, 22 January 2018

The Kurdish People's Protection Unit (PKK) on Monday was able to launch an attack on Turkish forces and retake control of the Rasayya area in the Afrin region. The Turkish army suffered losses of lives and equipment.

The Syrian Kurdish political activist Shimar Himo said in a press statement that the Turkish forces and the Free Syrian Army had earlier in the day to control the heights of Rasayeh, but added that the Kurdish fighters managed to attack in exchange for regain control of the region. 

He added that the Turkish army and the Free Syrian Army fighters had withdrawn beyond the borders of the region after they suffered loss of life and equipment.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:44 am