Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Abadi will be invited to attend a parliamentary session Monday, 29 January

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Abadi will be invited to attend a parliamentary session Monday, 29 January Empty Jubouri: Abadi will be invited to attend a parliamentary session Monday, 29 January

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 4:42 am

Jubouri: Abadi will be invited to attend a parliamentary session

Monday, 29 January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The President of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Monday, that the Presidency will invite an invitation to Prime Minister Haider Abadi to attend one of the meetings of the next Council. 

A parliamentary source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The Speaker of the Parliament, Salim al-Jubouri confirmed during the meeting today that he will invite an invitation to Prime Minister Haider Abadi to attend one of the sessions of the next parliament." 

The source, who asked not to be named, that "the invitation of the slave related to the discussion of the draft federal budget law for the current year."

The House of Representatives held on Monday, its eighth regular session of the current legislative chapter headed by the President of the Council Salim al-Jubouri, while a parliamentary source pointed out that the meeting included in its agenda discussed the bright budget law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:22 am