Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri pays plane tickets for a number of Kurdish MPs to attend the parliamentary session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri pays plane tickets for a number of Kurdish MPs to attend the parliamentary session Empty Jubouri pays plane tickets for a number of Kurdish MPs to attend the parliamentary session

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:06 am

[ltr]Jubouri pays plane tickets for a number of Kurdish MPs to attend the parliamentary session[/ltr]

Since 06/01/2016 18:20 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Bought House Speaker story in the eyes of the forces of the sit-in front of reform and that the Federal Court did not decide yet on its legitimacy, Salim al tickets for MPs Kurds to enable them to travel to Baghdad to attend a parliament session called by.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed this step and the previous and details MP Adel Nouri.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Adel Nouri MP for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, said in a press statement reported by the newspaper Awene Kurdish that "the Office of the President of the Parliament Salim Jabouri continue with a number of Kurdish MPs in order to return to Baghdad and bought them plane tickets."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nouri said the other hand, non-participation in the meeting and said, "I will not participate Moatasem deputy in the Iraqi parliament sessions."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Nuri that "the legislative recess Iraqi parliament begins Tuesday formally after the extension Salim Jabouri parliament sessions for a month ended on Monday, May 30 is not entitled to an extension time according to the Constitution," noting that "any meeting held after May 30 are illegal and any decision that is illegal".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Article 57 of the Iraqi Constitution stipulates that "the House of Representatives session of the annual two legislative seasons, running for eight months, the rules of procedure determines how they shall be held, nor separation in which the general budget is submitted ends only after approval."[/ltr]
    [ltr]As Article (58) First of the Constitution provides that "the President of the Republic, or to the Prime Minister, or the President of the House of Representatives, or fifty members of the Council, to invite the House to an extraordinary session, and the meeting shall be confined to the topics that necessitated the call him" with Constitution in paragraph confirmed a second of the same article that "the extension of the legislative season for the Council of Representatives shall not exceed thirty days to accomplish the tasks that require this, at the request of the President of the Republic or the Prime Minister or the President of the House of Representatives, or fifty members of the Council ".anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 8:58 am