Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

five million supporters of Israel and America in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

five million supporters of Israel and America in Iran Empty five million supporters of Israel and America in Iran

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:34 am

[size=32]
    five million supporters of Israel and America in Iran[/size]
     five million supporters of Israel and America in Iran 00000000

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

A member of Iran's Expediency Council Mohammad Reza Bahner said on Sunday that there were five million supporters of Israel and America in his country.
    "The Iranians, who we regard as black supporters of Israel and America, number five million," Bahner said.
    "The Iranians, who support Israel and the United States in particular, do not recognize the Iranian regime and do not even believe in Islam," he said.
    On the normalization of relations with the United States of America, Bahnar said that "the issue of normalization of relations between Iran and America should be raised and discussed in the circles of the special system, and the basis of the dialogue to ask the question: Is it in our interest to normalize relations with America, but this should not be dialogue Patriotic and is presented to the people, but must be confined to the circles of the system. "
    "The reformists who propose the national dialogue immediately override the red lines of the regime. For example, the Iranian missile program can not be negotiated, and in the Iranian nuclear program we saw how, Was the result of these negotiations. "
    Bahnar is a conservative conservator in Iran, heads the Khomeini and Khamenei supporters' front, has been an opponent of a spiritual presidency for the second term, and is known for his provocative remarks on public issues of concern to Iranian public opinion.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:43 pm