Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khatami: The cost of war on Iran will be high for America and Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khatami: The cost of war on Iran will be high for America and Israel Empty Khatami: The cost of war on Iran will be high for America and Israel

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Aug 2018, 2:44 am

Khatami: The cost of war on Iran will be high for America and Israel

09:42 - 22/08/2018

Khatami: The cost of war on Iran will be high for America and Israel %D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Khatib said on Wednesday that the cost of the war against Iran would be high for America and its ally Israel, stressing that Iran would not negotiate with America.
    "The cost of any possible war against America against Iran will be high," Khatami said during the Eid prayer sermon at the Imam Khomeini mosque. "America knows that the cost of war in case of aggression on Iran will not be limited to it alone, but will also include its ally Israel, For Palestine ".
    "Iran will not negotiate with America," he said, adding that "all the presidents of the United States were seeking to negotiate with the Islamic Republic of Iran, but the result you see today."
    "For the past four decades, the Iranian people have proved that they are not invincible for sticking to the axis of the state, which will enable them to stand firm against the enemies," Khatami said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:35 pm