Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow the start of the exhibition of Syrian industries at Baghdad International Fair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow the start of the exhibition of Syrian industries at Baghdad International Fair Empty Tomorrow the start of the exhibition of Syrian industries at Baghdad International Fair

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2018, 2:08 am

Tomorrow the start of the exhibition of Syrian industries at Baghdad International Fair

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi General Exhibition and Commercial Services Company announced that the Baghdad International Fair will witness the launching of the Khan Al-Hariri exhibition for Syrian industries on Wednesday, February 7-11, with the participation of 160 companies.
    "The exhibition is the first of its kind in the field of fashion and includes the display of industrial, textile, leather, textiles and production supplies, in addition to displaying all kinds of men's, women's, langeries and cotton garments, as well as other products," said General Manager Hashem Mohammed Hatem in a press release. "He said.
    He added that "the Federation of Syrian Chambers of Industry and Commerce, the Aleppo Chamber of Industry and the Local Production and Export Support and Development Authority in Syria will organize the exhibition in coordination and cooperation with the General Company for Iraqi Exhibitions."
    He explained that the exhibition is a real opportunity for Syrian companies to participate in the exhibition in order to present their products in the Iraqi market, which is one of the promising markets as well as open to Iraqi businessmen and traders in order to obtain exclusive agencies from those companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:11 am