Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad International Fair. . Start of the Computing and Communications and Informatics Fair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad International Fair. . Start of the Computing and Communications and Informatics Fair Empty Baghdad International Fair. . Start of the Computing and Communications and Informatics Fair

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jan 2016, 5:28 am

[size=32]Baghdad International Fair. . Start of the Computing and Communications and Informatics Fair

2 December / January 2016 17
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Light News / Baghdad

It was launched on the land of Baghdad exhibition events computing, communications and information technology exhibition with the participation of competent forty local and international companies representing fourteen countries to display the most important scientific outcomes in the field of technology and communications.

A statement from the Ministry of Commerce received a "light Enoz" a copy of "The exhibition will run over five days in a row."

The exhibition was opened according to the statement, Mr. Rahman Issa, deputy secretary general of the Council of Ministers representative of the Prime Minister the exhibition in the presence of a number of officials and Mmthleean companies and those specializing in technology and communications.

For his part, Jassim Mohammed Al Amri, Director General of the General Company for Iraqi Fairs "The exhibition runs to put the most modern technical solutions and systems and is therefore one of the most important exhibitions and the nucleus of the modern Iraqi state will contribute Brphi scientific and technological arena in Iraq."

Noting that "the exhibition will display a variety of functions in the field of computers, smart phones and the Internet and communication systems, command and control and communication systems via satellite."

Noting that "the exhibition will see the direct sale of the devices iPhone, iPad and laptop reduction of up to 30%."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:14 am