Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt warns Turkey against harming its sovereignty in the eastern Mediterranean

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt warns Turkey against harming its sovereignty in the eastern Mediterranean Empty Egypt warns Turkey against harming its sovereignty in the eastern Mediterranean

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2018, 2:39 am

Egypt warns Turkey against harming its sovereignty in the eastern Mediterranean

10:22 - 07/02/2018

Egypt warns Turkey against harming its sovereignty in the eastern Mediterranean %D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    CAIRO - Egyptian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Abu Zaid on Wednesday warned against any attempt to undermine Egypt's sovereign rights over its exclusive economic zone in the eastern Mediterranean, saying it was unacceptable.
    In response to statements made by Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Gawishoglu on Monday over the failure of Turkey to recognize the 2013 agreement between Egypt and Cyprus on the demarcation of the maritime border between the two countries, Sky News quoted the news agency as saying. Of prejudice or derogation from Egypt's sovereign rights and that it is rejected and we will deal with it. "
    He added that "the Convention on the demarcation of the maritime border between Egypt and Cyprus can not be disputed by any party in its legality, as they are consistent with the rules of international law and deposited as an international convention in the United Nations."
    An agreement was signed between Cairo and Nicosia to benefit from natural resources in the exclusive economic zone of the two countries in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:14 am