Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dozens of staff and senior diplomats leave the US State Department protesting against Trump's policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dozens of staff and senior diplomats leave the US State Department protesting against Trump's policy Empty Dozens of staff and senior diplomats leave the US State Department protesting against Trump's policy

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Feb 2018, 3:15 am

Dozens of staff and senior diplomats leave the US State Department protesting against Trump's policy

12:30 - 08/02/2018

Dozens of staff and senior diplomats leave the US State Department protesting against Trump's policy %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Translation ..
    More than 100 senior officials and dozens of diplomats have left the US State Department to protest President Donald Trump's policy since he took office, Foreign Policy magazine reported.
    "Diplomats and senior officials urgently need to reassure them that working with the Trump administration will not destroy their career prospects because of the president's confused and irrational policy," the report said. 
    "The last of the exits was veteran diplomat Tom Shannon after he worked for 35 years at the State Department, which is one of the biggest service staff because of his refusal to work with the Trump administration," she said.
    "I want to get out of the job and I stand by my oath to respect the Constitution, the political establishment and the values ​​we have learned from working in the diplomatic corps," Shannon said.
    Many resigning staff expressed dissatisfaction with US President George W. Bush's policy of not knowing the affairs of states and countries, threatening future foreign policy performance and the decades-old powerlessness of the United States.
    Liberals expressed their desire that "there are professional officials who are now afraid of a corrupt and monstrous administration and that the departure of a large number of foreign and diplomatic staff will lead to the absence of anyone who contributes to the reduction of damage when misguided American policies lead thttp://www.almaalomah.com/2018/02/08/280627/o unrest and diplomatic around the world". Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:08 am