Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economic: the confusion of institutional work, the absence of the final accounts for f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economic: the confusion of institutional work, the absence of the final accounts for f Empty Parliamentary economic: the confusion of institutional work, the absence of the final accounts for f

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 9:20 am

Parliamentary economic: the confusion of institutional work, the absence of the final accounts for five years
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "The administrative chaos and the disruption of institutional work caused the absence of final accounts of the country for the financial budgets, indicating that the last delivery of the final accounts was in 2011 and there is a large corruption and do not know how I passed.
    Najib told Iraq News that "the parliament for five years has not received the final accounts of the country because of the absence of institutional work and administrative chaos, which is very dangerous because the absence of accounts is lost to know what was spent from the state budget on operational projects and investment.
    She added that "the figures of revenues recorded in the budget is always lacking in transparency and a large manipulation and this is clear to us in more than an annual budget."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economic: the confusion of institutional work, the absence of the final accounts for f Empty Parliamentary economic: the confusion of institutional work, the absence of the final accounts for f

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 9:22 am

Parliamentary economic: the confusion of institutional work, the absence of the final accounts for five years
    February 10 2018 3:05 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Najib Najib[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

A member of the parliamentary economic committee, Najeeb Najib, on Saturday, that the administrative chaos and confusion of institutional work caused in the absence of the final accounts of the country for the financial budgets, indicating that "the last delivery of the final accounts was in 2011, and there was great corruption, and do not know how I passed" . 

Najib said in a press statement: "The parliament for five years has not received the final accounts of the country because of the absence of institutional work and administrative chaos, which is very dangerous because the absence of accounts is lost to know what was spent from the state budget on operational and investment projects. 

She added that "the revenue figures recorded in the budget is always lacking in transparency and a large manipulation, and this became clear to us in more than an annual budget."

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:55 pm