Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Register [199] a local company over the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Register [199] a local company over the past month  Empty Trade: Register [199] a local company over the past month

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Nov 2013, 3:48 am

Trade: Register [199] a local company over the past month

Thursday, October 07, 2 / November 2013

Ministry of Commerce announced record [199] Iraqi local company during the month of October last year.

According to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of "cadres of the Department of Registration of companies in the ministry completed transactions recording [199] Iraqi company during the past month," adding that "the Chamber has ratified the minutes of the meetings of the General Authority for joint stock companies shares of [25] Company and a representative of the circle to the meetings of the public shares of [9] companies and [4] data subscription to joint-stock companies and the announcement of the General Assembly meeting [13] Company was issued [63] The decision to increase capital for companies of all types and in various activities. "

The statement added that "the department has audited final accounts in national companies guestrooms Alvin and [396] company has been studying the accounts of the offices of foreign companies guestrooms [41] company and the branch of the foreign companies [15] company and merge accounts [67] company accounts filter for 23 Company ".

The statement said, "the Department of Registration of companies ratification by the decisions of the General Authority for individual companies limited shares of [965] company and modify the contract [28] limited company and a public company and increase its capital and the sale of shares [91] company and liquidation [12] company and write off [6] companies." Ended .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:34 am