Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade»: the establishment of 151 national company within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade»: the establishment of 151 national company within a month Empty Trade»: the establishment of 151 national company within a month

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 3:12 pm

Trade»: the establishment of 151 national company within a month

morning's New: 
    Companies Registration in the Ministry of Commerce Department announced that the cadres of the circle was completed establishment of 151 national companies and 11 office of a foreign company transactions during the month of January last. 
    The Director General of the Department Ferial Akram Abdullah, whose jurisdiction has issued several resolutions concerning the amendment of contracts for companies distributed between the capital increase and the integration of the accounts of the company and the liquidation of an accounting firm. 
    she said he was also recording 11 representative office of a foreign company and registration of five branches of foreign companies and documented 152 registered company and pointing lecturer and hauling 320 company to the Investigating Judge for violating the guidelines and instructions. 
    she noted that the department has studied the final accounts national companies 496 national company guestrooms in addition to the integration of the accounts of 20 companies and capital increase of 33 companies and a settling of accounts for 7 companies and modify held eight joint-stock company and the study of the accounts of the offices and branches of foreign companies to 27 companies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:18 am