Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural associations of «Economy News»: support the farmer not only to prevent the importer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agricultural associations of «Economy News»: support the farmer not only to prevent the importer Empty Agricultural associations of «Economy News»: support the farmer not only to prevent the importer

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 2:15 am

Agricultural associations of «Economy News»: support the farmer not only to prevent the importer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Federation of Agricultural Societies confirmed that supporting the farms is not limited to preventing the importer, but by granting him loans and facilities and providing equipment and fertilizers.
    "The Iraqi farmer needs a series of measures to support farmers directly," the head of the federation, Haider Abdul Wahid, said in an interview with Al-Eqtada News. "The support of the farmer is not only to prevent imports, but also to take steps to develop his capabilities and tools."
    "The need to provide the needs of the farmer to ensure the upgrading of the agricultural sector is to reduce the routine and facilitate their procedures in the state departments and granting loans and the provision of fertilizers and antibiotics that help the development of the agricultural sector."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:37 pm