Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals close signing of a memorandum with Russia on the lifting of the visa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals close signing of a memorandum with Russia on the lifting of the visa  Empty Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals close signing of a memorandum with Russia on the lifting of the visa

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2018, 4:03 am

Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals close signing of a memorandum with Russia on the lifting of the visa

Thursday 22 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

revealed that the Iraqi Foreign Ministry , Thursday, close the signing of a memorandum with Russia on the lifting of the visa for Iraqi diplomatic passports, indicating that it will pave the lifting of the visa for all Iraqis wishing to travel to Russia. 

The ministry spokesman Ahmed Mahjoub said in a statement to a number of media including Alsumaria News, "The Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari will go to Russia next Sunday to head an Iraqi delegation to attend the seventh meeting of the Iraqi-Russian committee," noting that "the delegation will re-read the previous agreements between The two countries and what has been achieved in the previous period, and will discuss the victory of Iraq on a conference and a reconstruction conference in Kuwait. 

"The meeting will be held in Baghdad," Mahjoub said, adding that "Iraq will sign a memorandum of understanding with Russia on the lifting of the visa to the holders of diplomatic passports, which will facilitate the lifting of the visa for all Iraqis." 

The Iraqi-Russian Joint Committee held on October 25, 2017, a meeting in the Russian capital of Moscow headed by Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Minister of Foreign Affairs on the Iraqi side and Vice President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Rogozin on the Russian side in preparation for the seventh session of the work of the Committee this month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:22 am