Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament gives the government three days to send the budget bill before the legislative recess

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament gives the government three days to send the budget bill before the legislative recess Empty Parliament gives the government three days to send the budget bill before the legislative recess

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 12 Nov 2013, 1:53 pm

Parliament gives the government three days to send the budget bill before the legislative recess

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad, - Presse Iraq - granting the House of Representatives by the Iraqi government for 3 days to send the general budget for 2014 to the Council, as the deadline before the start of the legislative recess in the event of non-arrival of the budget in the prescribed period.

The decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi in a news conference attended / Iraq Press /, said Tuesday that "if the non-arrival of the budget bill by the government to the House of Representatives during a maximum period of the fifteenth of this month, the Council is obliged and compelled, according to the Constitution, to enjoy legislative holiday. "

Khalidi called for "the government to send the draft budget law before that date."

He added that "the House of Representatives deserves According to the Constitution, enjoy Batlth the legislative, but because of the election law extended his work to pass the law."

"The council can not extend his work for two consecutive months, so it will be binding on the fifteenth of this month to enjoy the legislative Batlth."

He pointed out that "the legislative recess will be starting from the fifteenth of this month to the fifteenth of next month."

The Ministry of Finance has announced the start of discussions of the federal budget for the year 2014 before submission to the Board for approval.

The federal budget for next year is 176.5 billion dinars, which is the largest in the history of Iraq. Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really hope they get this budget from COM over to Parliment so they won't go on recess, that way they are required to work on the budget until passed.  Then we have a chance for them at opening the 2014 budget in January. That would be great. We shall see.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:32 am