Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

U-Tube The construction of the new 37-storey Central Bank of Iraq building is underway

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

U-Tube The construction of the new 37-storey Central Bank of Iraq building is underway Empty U-Tube The construction of the new 37-storey Central Bank of Iraq building is underway

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Mar 2018, 4:27 am

U-Tube The construction of the new 37-storey Central Bank of Iraq building is underway

5/3/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

U-Tube The construction of the new 37-storey Central Bank of Iraq building is underway Empty Re: U-Tube The construction of the new 37-storey Central Bank of Iraq building is underway

Post by Lobo Tue 06 Mar 2018, 12:37 pm

Everyone this is extremely interesting, the timing especially, this project was approved when Shabibi was the CBI governor - NOW LOOK AT THE CBI WEBSITE THAT HAS BEEN HIDING IN PLAIN SITE, AND I THINK SHOWS THE RATE.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

U-Tube The construction of the new 37-storey Central Bank of Iraq building is underway Empty Re: U-Tube The construction of the new 37-storey Central Bank of Iraq building is underway

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Mar 2018, 12:56 pm

2/27/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

KTFA:

DELTA:  FAMILY.........THIS IS THE AUCTION DETAILS PAGE THAT YOU DON'T SEE IN ENGLISH SITE OF CBI. CLICK ON THE LINK IT WILL SHOW YOU EVERY BANK THAT PARTICIPATE AND AS OF TODAY THEY ARE REPORTING THE MARKET RATE OF 1221.. (wink)

now thats just a rumor
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:00 pm

Thanks Rocky
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:33 pm

This is old, this site was setup awhile ago and had the same rate of 1.2
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:40 pm

You are right it was set up last Spring, but it costs money to maintain a site, and there is no reason for the CBI to pay the money all of these months for nothing.  I think it is there as a place marker and will be activated at some point.
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:44 pm

Yes, I do think its a place holder also.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:50 pm

I was going to give you a greenie vote, but can't vote any more today so I am giving you a

yes yes yes bighug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:31 pm