Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: border crossings experiencing corruption "unrivaled"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: border crossings experiencing corruption "unrivaled" Empty Deputy: border crossings experiencing corruption "unrivaled"

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Mar 2018, 2:54 am

Deputy: border crossings experiencing corruption "unrivaled"
    March 09 2018 03:33 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] al-Suhaud[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

Corruption has spread in all government institutions, and powerful parties are taking advantage of their positions to make illegal profits.

In this context, MP Mohammed al-Sahud acknowledged the existence of unprecedented corruption at the Iraqi border posts, which he stressed that the parties controlled by them. 

Al-Zahoud said in a press statement that there is unprecedented corruption in the Iraqi borders controlled by the parties, while calling on the federal government to intervene with full weight to implement the reality on corruption to reach the level of imports required to add to other financial imports of Iraq. 

The Chihod that examples of corruption is not to achieve the port of Safwan previously revenues exceeding 100 million dinars, while when the management has changed the current rate of revenue to 33 billion per month.

He pointed out that the port of Shaib border in Meissan did not reach a quarter of the revenues of the port of Safwan as a result of the interventions of the parties (without specifying the names of those parties), calling at the same time the central authorities to audit the work of the characters assigned at the border crossings and support the right ones to do their work without partisan interventions .

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:47 pm