Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's adviser for tribal affairs: the Council of Ministers is considering draft establishment of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's adviser for tribal affairs: the Council of Ministers is considering draft establishment of  Empty Maliki's adviser for tribal affairs: the Council of Ministers is considering draft establishment of

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:31 am

Maliki's adviser for tribal affairs: the Council of Ministers is considering draft establishment of the National Council for the elders of Iraq

14-11-2013 12:38 PM

Baghdad (news) .. revealed Advisor to the Prime Minister for Tribal Affairs Mohammed Oraibi said the cabinet is considering a draft establishment of the National Council of elders Iraq. said Oraibi (of the Agency news): The Iraqi tribes have become a status important in all aspects of the states according Systems and contexts legalistic followed by all government departments, especially for security services, and this is what called for the Council of Ministers to study Amknah unity of effort and organization. said: that the Council of Ministers is considering a draft establishment of the National Council of elders of Iraq to put up by many of the Senate clans in a lot of forums and conferences and seminars to unite in support of the ranks of the security services and service throughout Iraq. continued: that the project has described Dstroyh the fact that article 45 of the Constitution affirms the support of the tribes and put her stature good that befits Bayhoum in order to support national unity and support Alasesy social one people and this ماسوف put specialized committees studying the establishment of the Council. still Iraqi tribes represent a line strategically adopted by the government and the security forces in helping them to establish security and provide services to initiate political figures and other security from time to time to meet with them and meet them. / End / 3. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:01 pm