Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The government is obliged to implement the decision to withdraw foreign forces before the el

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The government is obliged to implement the decision to withdraw foreign forces before the el Empty Deputy: The government is obliged to implement the decision to withdraw foreign forces before the el

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Mar 2018, 3:43 am

Deputy: The government is obliged to implement the decision to withdraw foreign forces before the elections

08:50 - 12/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP MP Zeinab al-Sahlani said on Monday that the federal government is obliged to implement the decision of the House of Representatives on setting a date for the withdrawal of foreign forces before the parliamentary elections.
    Al-Sahlani said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "gangs are calling for the criminalization of the Americans, as they worked to provide them with weapons in order to take this argument in support of their forces to the Iraqi forces in the war on terror."
    "The central government is determined to set a timetable for the exit of the Americans," she said, adding that "the government today is obliged to implement this matter before the parliamentary elections in May."
    "The US plans to establish permanent bases in Iraq under the pretext of defeating the terrorist groups and supporting the Iraqi army to fight them," Sahlani said, adding that "America supports terrorism and came to Iraq for long-term survival after declaring regret to withdraw from the country" . Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:26 am