Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji confirms Iraq's keenness to implement Parliament's decision to withdraw foreign combat forc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji confirms Iraq's keenness to implement Parliament's decision to withdraw foreign combat forc Empty Al-Araji confirms Iraq's keenness to implement Parliament's decision to withdraw foreign combat forc

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Dec 2021, 6:46 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Araji confirms Iraq's keenness to implement Parliament's decision to withdraw foreign combat forces from Iraq[/size]
     1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji affirmed the government's keenness to implement the decision to withdraw foreign forces from the country. He added that "the Iraqi forces have gained great experience and are able to fight ISIS, and have the capabilities to defeat terrorism," noting that "cooperation with the NATO mission in Iraq is in the areas of training, capacity-building and providing advice to security services and military academies."
    The media office of the National Security Adviser said in a statement that "Al-Araji received the commander of the NATO mission in Iraq, Lieutenant-General Michael Anker, and his accompanying delegation," noting that "during the meeting, they discussed ways to enhance cooperation and partnership between Iraq and the NATO mission, and NATO's continued support, to build capabilities of the Iraqi forces.
    Al-Araji stressed, "Iraq and its government's keenness to implement the parliament's decision to withdraw foreign combat forces from Iraq at the end of this year, in implementation of the outcomes of the strategic dialogue with the United States," noting to "emphasize the rejection of statements that contradict what has been agreed upon."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:15 am