Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls for "Oksin Mobil" to double efforts to develop the oil industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls for "Oksin Mobil" to double efforts to develop the oil industry Empty Iraq calls for "Oksin Mobil" to double efforts to develop the oil industry

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 2:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq calls for "Oksin Mobil" to double efforts to develop the oil industry
    The Minister of Planning, Salman Jumaili, on Thursday, the company "Exxon Mobil" specialized in energy, to redouble its efforts to develop the oil industry in Iraq, stressing the government's readiness to support its efforts to achieve the desired results of oil investments.
    The Office of Jumaili said in a statement that the latter "met in his office," was discussed and discussed the reality of oil production in Iraq and mechanisms to increase this production to achieve the ceiling today, the headquarters of the new head of the Russian company Oksin Mobil Taher district, "indicating that the production needed by the country To meet the requirements of development. "
    Al-Jumaili stressed on the importance of dealing and contracting of major international companies to implement projects, especially in the field of oil, because such companies have the capacity and competence that qualifies them to implement such projects according to time, quality and high quality.
    He pointed out that "this principle is pursued by the Iraqi government in the file of investment and the implementation of strategic projects," noting that "companies that develop the oil industry can also implement other projects accompanying, such as desalination projects, especially in the province of Basra."
    Jumaili called on "the company to increase its efforts to develop the oil industry in Iraq," expressing "the readiness of the Iraqi government to support these efforts to achieve the desired results of oil investments."
    For his part, the head of the company, Oksen Mobil in Iraq Taher Haidam, that his company "has been working in Iraq since 2010 in the province of Basra in the West Qurna I also develops other programs such as desalination and development of two other fields, and the exploitation of gas associated with the production of energy And to promote and develop the oil industry in Iraq and reach the target ceiling of production quantities. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:06 pm