Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Economic parliamentary: raise zeros from the Iraqi currency strengthens and raises the value of dina

kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Economic parliamentary: raise zeros from the Iraqi currency strengthens and raises the value of dina Empty Economic parliamentary: raise zeros from the Iraqi currency strengthens and raises the value of dina

Post by kelnchp Sun 17 Nov 2013, 8:35 pm

[ltr]Now they are saying 2015 a lot of misleading articles today.[/ltr]

[ltr]Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Take member of the Parliamentary Economic Commission MP Hassan Salman, Sunday, that the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will strengthen the dinar and raise its value, stressing that the process will be completed during 2015. 

Salman said "tomorrow's Press," that "there are countries engaged in the process of lifting the zeros and achieved success on the economic side," adding that "raise the value of the zeros from the Iraqi currency raises the value of the dinar and makes it the most heavily traded in and outside Iraq." 

He added that "this process will be completed during 2015 after the completion of the proceedings and consensus between the blocks on the subject." 

And experts in the field say that the process of economic raise zeros from the Iraqi currency lead to increased confidence in the currency reinforces the demand for and the result leads to improve the status of the Iraqi dinar, which raises its market value.
    [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Economic parliamentary: raise zeros from the Iraqi currency strengthens and raises the value of dina Empty Re: Economic parliamentary: raise zeros from the Iraqi currency strengthens and raises the value of dina

Post by Neno Sun 17 Nov 2013, 8:46 pm

lol, I actually like this one too. I do not take any confusion from it... ;)
    csd9013
    csd9013

Economic parliamentary: raise zeros from the Iraqi currency strengthens and raises the value of dina Empty Re: Economic parliamentary: raise zeros from the Iraqi currency strengthens and raises the value of dina

Post by csd9013 Sun 17 Nov 2013, 8:49 pm

kelnchp wrote:[ltr]Now they are saying 2015 a lot of misleading articles today.[/ltr]

[ltr]Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Take member of the Parliamentary Economic Commission MP Hassan Salman, Sunday, that the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency will strengthen the dinar and raise its value, stressing that the process will be completed during 2015

Salman said "tomorrow's Press," that "there are countries engaged in the process of lifting the zeros and achieved success on the economic side," adding that "raise the value of the zeros from the Iraqi currency raises the value of the dinar and makes it the most heavily traded in and outside Iraq." 

He added that "this process will be completed during 2015 after the completion of the proceedings and consensus between the blocks on the subject." 

And experts in the field say that the process of economic raise zeros from the Iraqi currency lead to increased confidence in the currency reinforces the demand for and the result leads to improve the status of the Iraqi dinar, which raises its market value.
    [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

I would think this process would not be completed quickly.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 17 Nov 2013, 8:51 pm

csd9013 wrote:I would think this process would not be completed quickly.
    Exactly and it want be but for many investors, they are out on day one with the hard peg. The rest, yes it will be a long game again. Remember, it will take 2 to 3 years to remove all the zeros notes... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:58 am