Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Israeli occupation army continues to raise the alert with Gaza

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Israeli occupation army continues to raise the alert with Gaza Empty The Israeli occupation army continues to raise the alert with Gaza

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Apr 2018, 2:13 am

The Israeli occupation army continues to raise the alert with Gaza

10:09 - 01/04/2018

The Israeli occupation army continues to raise the alert with Gaza %D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the Israeli army kept the state of alert and readiness, while maintaining large forces in the vicinity of the Gaza Strip near the border fence, claiming that 10 of the 16 killed in the "Land Day" massacre, Friday, are the military arm of the Islamic Resistance Movement "Hamas "He said.
    The Israeli radio said that the Israeli estimates that the situation in the Gaza strip will continue to be concentrated in the Palestinian gathering centers, which will force the Israeli army to keep large numbers of soldiers in place, reckoning the outbreak of events again.
    In the meantime, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman claimed on Sunday in an interview with Israeli radio that "the Israeli soldiers did their best, and enabled the people of Israel to celebrate the Jewish Passover," as he put it.
    On Friday, tens of thousands of residents of the Gaza Strip took part in the "march of return" near the border fence on the anniversary of the "Land Day". The Israeli occupation forces killed 16 Palestinians and wounded hundreds of others in the worst day of Israeli violence since the war. Gaza in 2014. Expired

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:14 am