Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi-Jordanian meeting next week to discuss re-trade channels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi-Jordanian meeting next week to discuss re-trade channels Empty Iraqi-Jordanian meeting next week to discuss re-trade channels

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:12 am

Iraqi-Jordanian meeting next week to discuss re-trade channels

11:17 - 05/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary General of the Jordanian Ministry of Transport Anmar Khasawneh, on Thursday, a meeting and a meeting will be held Thursday to discuss and discuss the resumption of channels of trade between Jordan and Iraq.
    "There is an Iraqi technical committee that is still holding meetings and negotiations to discuss and solve the obstacles of trade exchange, especially with regard to the file entry trucks directly between the two countries," Khasawneh said in a statement to Al-Ghad newspaper.
    He added that "the visa file for the drivers is still looking with the Iraqi side, where it is expected to resolve this position soon with the Iraqi authorities," noting that "the decision to allow Jordanian trucks to enter Iraq directly has not been implemented until the moment until the completion of the procedures related to To obtain a driver's visa ".
    Al-Khasawneh pointed out that "a meeting and a dialogue meeting will be held next Thursday to discuss and discuss the re-channels of trade between Jordan and Iraq and how to exploit all export channels in an optimal manner between the two countries." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:57 am