Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: "Non-alignment" contributed to maintaining international balances and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: "Non-alignment" contributed to maintaining international balances and Empty Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: "Non-alignment" contributed to maintaining international balances and

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 9:13 am

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: "Non-alignment" contributed to maintaining international balances and reducing the level of tensions

14:17 - 05/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Foreign Relations Committee of the House of Representatives on Thursday confirmed Iraq's participation in the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) conference which started today in the Azerbaijani capital of Baku, adding that the movement has contributed to maintaining international balances and reducing tensions.
    "The Iraqi Foreign Ministry will take part in the 18th meeting of foreign ministers of the Non-Aligned Movement which started today in the Azerbaijani capital Baku," said Khalid al-Asadi, a member of the committee. "Iraq is an important and active part of the movement, .
    Al-Asadi added that "the Non-Aligned Movement has contributed throughout the last period to maintain international balances and reduce the level of regional tensions," adding that "there is a need to have a voice representing the majority of the world and prevent the unilateralization of some countries possessing weapons of mass destruction."
    The eighteenth meeting of foreign ministers of the Movement of Non-Aligned Countries (NAM) was held in the Azerbaijani capital Baku on Thursday.
    Delegates from the 120 countries of the Non-Aligned Movement, representing the largest gathering of States at the United Nations, will take part in the conference, with representatives of a number of observer States, international organizations and regional blocs participating. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:52 am