Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Positive international attitudes from Iraq came because of the fight

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Positive international attitudes from Iraq came because of the fight  Empty Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Positive international attitudes from Iraq came because of the fight

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 3:28 am

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs: Positive international attitudes from Iraq came because of the fight against terrorism on behalf of the world

22/07/2017

The head of the Foreign Relations Committee Hassan Shuwaird al-Hamdani said on Saturday that Iraq has great openness to the Arab and regional countries and we hope that it will play a pivotal role in the region.
    Al-Hamdani said in an interview with Al-Tijah Press that "positive international attitudes from Iraq came through fighting Iraq for terrorism on behalf of all the countries of the world."
    "The victory by the Iraqi forces sent a message of reassurance to all the peoples of the region that Iraq has achieved victory," he said.
    He pointed out that "all the countries in the world, especially Arab and regional, feel that there is no one is far from a hasty, which has made great cooperation and coordination of political and security among the regional countries."
    He pointed out that "Iraq is the focus of all countries of the world economically and these countries have a great desire to invest in Iraq and these opportunities are great in the near future in the reconstruction of the western regions and Mosul, Diyala and Salahuddin and major projects in the center and south."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:51 pm