Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politics: America gave Turkey the green light to occupy northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politics: America gave Turkey the green light to occupy northern Iraq Empty Politics: America gave Turkey the green light to occupy northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Apr 2018, 2:43 am

Politics: America gave Turkey the green light to occupy northern Iraq

09:57 - 09/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi politician Ahmed al-Obaid on Monday accused the United States of giving Turkey the green light to occupy northern Iraq, pointing out that Turkey is seeking to build a security belt stretching from Afrin and Manbaj to Iraq for allegedly protecting its territory from the PKK.
    "Turkey is seeking to revive the Ottoman dream after controlling Afrin and raising the Turkish flag over its buildings. Today it came to control the northern regions of Iraq through Sinjar and to the source of oil and sulfur in Mosul," he said in a statement.
    He added that "the Turkish incursion came as a result of the silence of Iraqi and Syrian governments in other issues and the shy positions of the two governments, where they did not face any strong and firm response from both countries," noting that "the Turkish move supported by US permission allowed him to intervene in the Iraqi and the occupation in the north of the country to occupy Some areas and control the springs of water, oil and sulfur, and thus achieve its colonial ambitions. "
    "Turkey is seeking to create a security belt extending from Upper Euphrates from Afrin and Manbaj through Iraqi territory after its invasion under the pretext of eliminating the elements of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)," he said, adding that "the international conventions provide for the possibility of 25 km to the neighboring state to move within the territory of the neighboring state. "He said. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:45 pm