Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Al-Rikabi: deleting zeros raise the value of the dinar against the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rikabi: deleting zeros raise the value of the dinar against the dollar Empty Al-Rikabi: deleting zeros raise the value of the dinar against the dollar

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:57 am

Al-Rikabi: deleting zeros raise the value of the dinar against the dollar

Member of the Economic Committee, MP//Ibrahim Al-Rikabi, the dollar depends on the ratio of supply and demand in the auction to sell the currency at the Central Bank.

Rikabi said (News Agency): the high exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar is affected by the security situation in Iraq and to demand the legal or illegal methods such as money laundering.

Student: to speed up the process and facilitate zeros deleted as they work to stabilize the value of the dollar and Iraqi dinar auction supply and demand and supporting the economy, noting that the currency exchange rate fluctuation affects banking and high value goods.

The parliamentary economy Committee warned of the continued rise of the dollar to dinar, adding that this phenomenon began to overburden the majority of low-income citizens. - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...h.rlCua7dO.dpuf
    Member of the Economic Committee, MP//Ibrahim Al-Rikabi, the dollar depends on the ratio of supply and demand in the auction to sell the currency at the Central Bank.

Rikabi said (News Agency): the high exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar is affected by the security situation in Iraq and to demand the legal or illegal methods such as money laundering.

Student: to speed up the process and facilitate zeros deleted as they work to stabilize the value of the dollar and Iraqi dinar auction supply and demand and supporting the economy, noting that the currency exchange rate fluctuation affects banking and high value goods.

The parliamentary economy Committee warned of the continued rise of the dollar to dinar, adding that this phenomenon began to overburden the majority of low-income citizens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Rikabi: deleting zeros raise the value of the dinar against the dollar Empty Re: Al-Rikabi: deleting zeros raise the value of the dinar against the dollar

Post by mochasmom Wed 27 Nov 2013, 6:23 am

Then do it!!!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Rikabi: deleting zeros raise the value of the dinar against the dollar Empty Re: Al-Rikabi: deleting zeros raise the value of the dinar against the dollar

Post by wciappetta Wed 27 Nov 2013, 6:29 am

turki should be buying back the dinar shrinking supply creating a strong demand and higher price

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:28 pm

Oh he has been with the auctions for dollars since 2004 and that's why the article mentioning 33 trillion is BS!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 28 Nov 2013, 6:36 pm

wciappetta wrote:turki should be buying back the dinar shrinking supply creating a strong demand and higher price
    Sounds like second thoughts are starting to creep in!

Lol......
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 29 Nov 2013, 6:12 am

actually to me it just sounds like turki is not really fully equipped for this position

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 29 Nov 2013, 6:18 am

actually I think that turki gets what the plan or he will be removed from his office.

sorry for the additional posts but I'm doing this through my smartphone which doesn't seem very smart to me but I can't seem to add my thoughts into previous posts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:58 am