Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A constitutional ruling on articles in the Residence Act authorizes the power of arrest and a fine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A constitutional ruling on articles in the Residence Act authorizes the power of arrest and a fine Empty A constitutional ruling on articles in the Residence Act authorizes the power of arrest and a fine

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Apr 2018, 6:27 am

[ltr]A constitutional ruling on articles in the Residence Act authorizes the power of arrest and a fine[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     From 2018-04-30 at 12:31 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]On Monday, the Federal Supreme Court issued a constitutional ruling on articles in the Aliens' Residence Law No. (76) of 2017 authorizing the Director General of the Directorate of Public Residence to impose fines and arrest a foreigner.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Federal Supreme Court held its session under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud, and considered two petitions filed by the President of the Supreme Judicial Council and the head of the Public Prosecution Service, in addition to their functions, and decided to unify them to the unity of the subject," Ayas al-Samuk, the court's spokesman, said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Samok added that "the lawsuit concerns the challenge of unconstitutionality of articles in the Law on the Residence of Aliens No. (76) of 2017, which empowers the Director-General to open fines and arrest a foreigner."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "the court confirmed that the fine does not affect personal freedom, but it facilitates the speed of transactions and then returned the case from this aspect, while ruling unconstitutional text authorizing the general authority to arrest."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:01 am