Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper: Iran was at the forefront of countries that helped Iraq militarily during the inv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British newspaper: Iran was at the forefront of countries that helped Iraq militarily during the inv Empty British newspaper: Iran was at the forefront of countries that helped Iraq militarily during the inv

Post by Rocky Wed May 09, 2018 2:55 pm

British newspaper: Iran was at the forefront of countries that helped Iraq militarily during the invasion of the preacher

10:11 - 09/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Iran has been at the forefront of the countries that rushed to help Iraq militarily when the criminal organization "advocated" a number of northern and western cities in the summer of 2014, the newspaper "I" confirmed Wednesday.
    The newspaper said in a report quoted by the BBC and excerpts of it and informed him that "when the organization dominated the majority of the territory in Iraq in 2014, Iran quickly arm and train thousands of fighters in Iraq to fight the terrorist organization."
    The newspaper warned that the US withdrawal from the nuclear agreement may reflect negatively on the interests of the United States in Iraq and Syria, noting that US forces in Iraq may be subjected to attacks. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:02 am