Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Parliament and the Presidency of the Republic cost the state treasury trillio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Parliament and the Presidency of the Republic cost the state treasury trillio Empty Parliamentary Economy: Parliament and the Presidency of the Republic cost the state treasury trillio

Post by Rocky Mon May 21, 2018 3:57 am

Parliamentary Economy: Parliament and the Presidency of the Republic cost the state treasury trillion dinars

10:19 - 21/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Investment and Economy Committee revealed on Monday that the spending of the parliament and the presidency of the republic more than trillion dinars during the current session, noting that the Presidency of the Council of Ministers spent the amount of those amounts.
     "The budget of the House of Representatives annual reached in the past years about 275 billion dinars as allocations and salaries, but the government reduced the amount in 2018 to 175 billion dinars, including protection," said Najeeb Najib, a member of the committee.
    "Najib said that" the allocations of the presidency and the Office of the President of the Republic is 57 billion dinars annually, "indicating that" the Presidency of the Council of Ministers spend more than those amounts because of the division of government committees and initiatives and the existence of a general secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Office of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. "
     She explained that "the current government reduced the spending of presidencies significantly since 2014 compared to previous governments after the fall of oil prices and the invasion of gangs and called for criminal, where abolished the social benefits allocated to the three presidencies." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:01 pm