Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq looks to diversify the sources of funding the state treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq looks to diversify the sources of funding the state treasury Empty Parliamentary Economy: Iraq looks to diversify the sources of funding the state treasury

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 6:56 am

Parliamentary Economy: Iraq looks to diversify the sources of funding the state treasury

He assured the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary member Jawad al-Bolani, on Wednesday that the telecommunications sector is a second source of the Iraqi state treasury after oil, while suggesting the need for Iraq to investment and the exchange of experiences with the outside world.

Bolani said in a statement received "Economy News", that "rational investment demand and an economic important, Iraq needs investment and the exchange of experiences with the outside world, especially since the world is now turning to a different system of interests."

He said, "The investment does not mean breach of the requirements of sovereignty or national security, information security and the Ministry of Communications is responsible for it as the technical as well as the responsibility of other state institutions."

He said al-Bolani, said that "Iraq is looking forward to the development of the investment sector in the field of telecommunications, which generates huge revenues for the country constitute a second source of oil after the public treasury."

Set off on Wednesday morning, the activities of the Arab Investment Conference in information technology and communication under the title (investment in the telecommunications sector of the Arab Organization map) in the presence of political figures and a number of ambassadors of countries accredited.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:19 pm