Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian ambassador: Iraq is the best ground for exports and investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian ambassador: Iraq is the best ground for exports and investment Empty Iranian ambassador: Iraq is the best ground for exports and investment

Post by Rocky Tue May 29, 2018 5:28 am

Iranian ambassador: Iraq is the best ground for exports and investment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iranian ambassador in Baghdad considered Iraq as the best ground for the exports and investments of Iranian economic activists.
    This came during a meeting of the working group for economic coordination between Iran and Iraq held in Baghdad, where the Iranian ambassador to the need for necessary facilities by the executive agencies concerned to increase Iranian exports to Iraq.
    He noted that the successful experience of creating the Arund Free Economic Zone in promoting trade exchange between the two countries, adding that Iraq is the best ground for exports and investment. It is necessary to increase Iranian export capabilities and maximum participation by the private sector to take advantage of the opportunities available.
    For his part, the Iranian trade attaché in Baghdad, Nasser Bahzad, pointed to the need for the establishment of economic and trade exhibitions in the definition of Iranian goods, pointing out that a project will be soon approved for the establishment of permanent exhibitions of Iranian goods in Iraq.
    Behzad also provided an analysis of the situation of Iran's non-oil exports, which grew by 8 percent last year (end March 20).
    The meeting discussed the decisions reached during the visit of the Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade to the Kurdistan region of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:55 am