Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dubai cuts government fees and installs school fees to stimulate the economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dubai cuts government fees and installs school fees to stimulate the economy Empty Dubai cuts government fees and installs school fees to stimulate the economy

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jun 2018, 2:40 am

Dubai cuts government fees and installs school fees to stimulate the economy

Dubai cuts government fees and installs school fees to stimulate the economy 8384

Dubai's government has said it would cut government fees, cancel some airline fees and fix school fees in the latest attempt to stimulate economic growth hit by weak real estate and equity markets.
    The emirate's executive board agreed to cut the "market fee" imposed by the emirate's municipality from 5 percent to 2.5 percent, the official Emirates News Agency reported. The agency gave no further details.
    The Board decided to cancel 19 fees related to the aviation sector, a key driver of Dubai's growth and exempting property registration transactions from the 60-day delay in registration of 4 percent.
    The Council also decided not to increase school fees for all private schools for the academic year 2018-2019 and to prevent all private schools from increasing their expenses.
    In recent months, Dubai has taken other steps to reduce costs to companies such as exempting them from administrative fees this year.
    Last month, the Council of Ministers of the UAE, led by Dubai's ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, said full foreign ownership of some UAE-based companies would be allowed, up from 49 percent in the past, and long-term residency visas of up to 10 years for foreign investors and some professionals.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:15 am