Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki responds to Abadi: Any call without solutions will be a propaganda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki responds to Abadi: Any call without solutions will be a propaganda Empty Maliki responds to Abadi: Any call without solutions will be a propaganda

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:12 am

Maliki responds to Abadi: Any call without solutions will be a propaganda

Editorial date: 2018/6/15 

The head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on the invitation of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the political blocs to hold a meeting after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr to discuss the management of the state and resolve crises.
    A statement from his office received the agency of all Iraq [where] a copy of it, al-Maliki responded "to the exhibition of journalists' questions addressed through the window of communication with the media on the website of the Information Office on his position of the Prime Minister's invitation to leaders of political forces for a meeting after Eid holiday." 
    Maliki stressed that "with any serious step produces a solution to a serious crisis facing Iraq, and that the response to this call or other is conditional on the mechanisms and axes to be discussed during the meeting, as well as the treatments that will come out of the meeting." 
    He considered that "any invitation or meeting lacking solutions to the crisis facing the political process is not only to be a propaganda declaration for a political festival or festival," expressing the hope that "the invitation will be attended by all forces and that everyone committed to work hard to reach serious solutions to the country On more than one level. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:11 am