Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A close to Abadi responds to a government adviser and denies reaching solutions with Arbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A close to Abadi responds to a government adviser and denies reaching solutions with Arbil  Empty A close to Abadi responds to a government adviser and denies reaching solutions with Arbil

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:47 am

A close to Abadi responds to a government adviser and denies reaching solutions with Arbil 

12:29 - 02/01/20180

A deputy close to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Tuesday, the statements of one of my advisers on the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil, stressing the lack of final solutions, while noting the existence of negotiations for about a week between the parties.

The deputy Jassem Mohammad Jaafar said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "negotiations are taking place a week ago between Baghdad and Erbil on the outstanding issues and the consequences of the separatist referendum." He stressed that "until now the problem has been found and no solution has been reached."

Jafar added that "what Ihsan al-Shammari in this regard is not accurate," noting that "the Kurds quickly turn on agreements and solutions, as happened in earlier times."

Al-Shammari wrote on his Facebook page on Monday evening that "based on the region's acceptance of the constitution as a ruler and the desire to end the crisis, with internal confusion as a result of the salary crisis, several messages reached about these developments, which led to the adoption of several resolutions .. Among them Recognize international borders ". Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:25 am