Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Iraq: Iraq has a rare democracy in the Arab countries, despite the negatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Iraq: Iraq has a rare democracy in the Arab countries, despite the negatives Empty Deputy for Iraq: Iraq has a rare democracy in the Arab countries, despite the negatives

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Dec 2013, 8:37 am

Deputy for Iraq: Iraq has a rare democracy in the Arab countries, despite the negatives

13-12-2013 08:24 AM

Baghdad (news) .. The MP from the parliamentary bloc of Mesopotamia Imad Youkhana, that the democratic experiment in Iraq is one of the best experiences in the region on either end, pointing out that Iraq needs to be more support for a mature democracy.

Said Youkhana (of the Agency news): The democratic experiment in Iraq is still in the stage of construction and development, but it is much better than some of the Arab and Gulf countries, pointing out that Iraq needs more international support to bring it up to the ideal in the democratic process.

He added that Iraq enjoyed a rare democracy in the Arab reality in spite of all the negatives that are currently on the decline and the fact the service and security.

Referred to the Ndham government in Iraq is a parliamentary federal, to Ivsh way for one person to control the reins of the state, where the election of 328 deputies representing all spectrums of people, and then provide the biggest bloc in parliament, its candidate for the post of prime minister, every four years, means that there is great potential for change through the ballot box. / Finished / 7. H. / P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:14 pm