Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran threatens foreign companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran threatens foreign companies Empty Iran threatens foreign companies

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:20 am

Iran threatens foreign companies
    Iran threatens foreign companies Irq_331864797_1530373511
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - Tehran on Saturday urged foreign companies operating in Iran not to bow to US "threats" of sanctions.
    And announced that it was discussing with French car manufacturers PSI and Renault how to keep their activities in the country.
    "Foreign companies operating in Iran should not bow to US threats and continue their activities in Iran," Iranian Industry Minister Mohammad Shariatmadari told a news conference in Tehran.
    "All the companies that do not do so will replace them. Other companies are willing to invest in Iran," he said.
    "So far they have not told us that they will not continue their work" in Iran, he said in response to a specific question about the two French cars PSA (Peugeot, Citroen and DS) and Renault brands.
    "They continue to cooperate, and so far we continue the discussion, there is nothing new yet." The two groups are subject to US sanctions if they decide to continue their activities in Iran.
    When the United States decided on May 8 to withdraw from the nuclear deal signed in 2015, US President Donald Trump launched a reverse count to re-impose sanctions under the agreement. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100846

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:14 am