Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
Stevethebrit
mochasmom
sassy
azareus
Diamond
Rocky
10 posters

Jafar: "The Big Five" are leading the formation of the next government soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jafar: "The Big Five" are leading the formation of the next government soon Empty Jafar: "The Big Five" are leading the formation of the next government soon

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 2:55 am

Jafar: "The Big Five" are leading the formation of the next government soon

17:13 - 25/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The former deputy Jassem Mohammad Jaafar warned on Wednesday of the removal of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr from the formation of the largest bloc, and pointed out that this will open the door to the escalation of the public and the failure to achieve the formation of the government soon, revealed efforts to include the five Shiite blocs within a unified alliance.
    "Jafar said in a statement to the" Information "," there are political efforts to include the five Shiite blocs (conquest and victory and others and wisdom and law) to form the largest bloc during the coming period and go to form a government, "pointing out that" keeping Sadr from forming alliances will open the door to the escalation of mass In the country and enter the political chaos and delay the formation of the government until the beginning of next year. "
    He added that "some political blocs seek to resolve the dispute between the leader of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to accelerate the formation of the government," noting that "the next government will be the inclusion of all the Shiite blocs in a unified alliance after the announcement of the results of the parliamentary elections and the ratification of the Federal Court, .
    He said that "Sadr's calls to stop the political dialogue at the present time until the demands of the demonstrators will delay the formation of the next government and may be formed early next year."
    The former MP Ali al-Badiri has revealed, on Wednesday, the existence of political talks to choose the next prime minister before the announcement of the results of the election, noting that the announcement of the results of counting and manual counting depends on the completion of the selection of the government cab.

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Jafar: "The Big Five" are leading the formation of the next government soon Empty Re: Jafar: "The Big Five" are leading the formation of the next government soon

Post by Diamond Thu 26 Jul 2018, 4:17 am

surprise
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Jafar: "The Big Five" are leading the formation of the next government soon Empty Re: Jafar: "The Big Five" are leading the formation of the next government soon

Post by Diamond Thu 26 Jul 2018, 5:33 am

Yeah az,
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu 26 Jul 2018, 5:55 am

Good grief!!  scratch
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 26 Jul 2018, 7:55 am

Time to sell
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Thu 26 Jul 2018, 8:12 am

I've seen 'next' to mean 'this' in past articles. 

I know I'm reaching here but there has to be some common sense and logic somewhere in that damn country somewhere 
    fish
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu 26 Jul 2018, 9:43 am

Stevethebrit wrote:I've seen 'next' to mean 'this' in past articles. 

I know I'm reaching here but there has to be some common sense and logic somewhere in that damn country somewhere 
    fish
    steve, I wouldn't bet the farm on that sense an logic
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Thu 26 Jul 2018, 9:57 am

Diamond wrote:
    Stevethebrit wrote:I've seen 'next' to mean 'this' in past articles. 

fish
    steve, I wouldn't bet the farm on that sense an logic
    Too right diamond. They'll be fighting each other long after I'm dead and gone. Self centered shitheads. Don't they look out the window and see the suffering??? Time for some serious external financial pressure from the powers that be to get this thing done.
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by jbowhunter Thu 26 Jul 2018, 11:58 am

Maliki’s paper?   Propaganda to try to turn public against govt so Maliki can come in and “save the day”???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:00 am