Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alliance victory confirms his adherence to Abadi candidate for the coalition to head the next govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alliance victory confirms his adherence to Abadi candidate for the coalition to head the next govern Empty Alliance victory confirms his adherence to Abadi candidate for the coalition to head the next govern

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:56 am

Alliance victory confirms his adherence to Abadi candidate for the coalition to head the next government
    August 06 2018 09:43 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Al-Nasr confirmed its adherence to Haidar al-Abadi as a candidate for the coalition to head the next government.

He said in a statement that the victory coalition held its sixth periodic meeting under the chairmanship of the President of the coalition, Dr. Haider al-Abbadi, during the meeting discussed the progress of talks and political blocs and progress and move forward the draft political victory coalition in addition to the general situation in the country and the demands of citizens and the government's response to them.

The members of the bloc on their adherence to the coalition of victory and its national project to walk the country on the right track in the reform project to complete the achievements achieved in addition to the importance of speeding up the formation of the government and the interest of citizens and fight corruption in all forms.

It was stressed that victory is a cross-sectarian coalition and looks at its discussions of interest to Iraq and all its components. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:01 pm