Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coalition victory confirms his commitment to nominate Abadi to head the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coalition victory confirms his commitment to nominate Abadi to head the next government Empty Coalition victory confirms his commitment to nominate Abadi to head the next government

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Coalition victory confirms his commitment to nominate Abadi to head the next government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Announced victory coalition, on Monday, its adherence to the nomination of Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi to head the next government, stressing that it is a cross-sectarian and considers in his discussions interest to Iraq and all its components.

The coalition said in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The victory coalition held the sixth league meeting chaired by the President of the coalition Haider Abadi, and during the meeting discussed the progress of talks and political blocs and progress and move forward the draft political victory coalition in addition to the general situation in the country and the demands of citizens and government response to them"
    He added that "members of the bloc agreed on their adherence to the coalition of victory and its national project to walk the country on the right path in the reform project to complete the achievements made in addition to the importance of speeding up the formation of the government and the interest of citizens and fight corruption in all forms.

The coalition pointed out that "it was confirmed that victory is a cross-sectarian coalition and considers in its discussions the interest of Iraq and all its components," pointing to his adherence to "coalition candidate Haider al-Abbadi to head the next government."

The political scene witnessed a wide movement among the winning forces in the elections held on 12 May 2018 to form the largest bloc in preparation for its mandate to form the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 am