Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: US sanctions on Iran will cause deflation of the Iraqi economy and the Gulf will not be an a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: US sanctions on Iran will cause deflation of the Iraqi economy and the Gulf will not be an a Empty Expert: US sanctions on Iran will cause deflation of the Iraqi economy and the Gulf will not be an a

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:26 am

Expert: US sanctions on Iran will cause deflation of the Iraqi economy and the Gulf will not be an alternative

18:20 - 12/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iraq and Iran

Information / Special ...
    US economic sanctions against Iran and Turkey will cause the Iraqi economy to contract and damage its markets. The volume of bilateral trade with Iraq amounts to 27 billion dollars, he said, pointing out that Gulf countries can not substitute for goods and goods. .
    "The US sanctions against Iran and Turkey surprised Iraq and the Iraqi economic arena was not ready for such sanctions," Antoine told al-Maaloumah.
    He added that "the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran is 12 billion dollars and Turkey with 15 billion dollars," noting that "the Iraqi market is full of goods of the two countries as well as spare tools for existing devices and wheels."
    He added that "the local industry does not fill anything of the need of the market as well as difficult to find an alternative by Iraq other than Iranian and Turkish goods to fill the Iraqi market."
    He stressed that "the Gulf countries can not meet the need of the Iraqi market of goods compared to Iran for the provision of banking facilities and sale in a timely manner and other offers with cheap prices and high quality."

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:19 am