Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist for "Economy News": the collapse of the Iranian currency was reflected slightly on the Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist for "Economy News": the collapse of the Iranian currency was reflected slightly on the Ira Empty Economist for "Economy News": the collapse of the Iranian currency was reflected slightly on the Ira

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Aug 2018, 3:44 am

Economist for "Economy News": the collapse of the Iranian currency was reflected slightly on the Iraqi market

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The economic expert, Fahmi Al-Marsoumi, that the collapse of the exchange rate of the Iranian currency against the dollar in the past few days has reflected very little on the Iraqi market, demanding control of the border.
    "The Iraqi trader uses the dollar during the import of goods and services from the Iranian market," Al-Marsoumi said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News. "The result of the decline in the exchange rate of the Iranian currency against the US dollar has decreased with it the prices of goods bought by the Iraqi trader, He should be relinquished to the local market. "
    He pointed out that "some Iraqi traders do not adhere to the said decline due to the lack of control and to achieve the benefits of profitability, but some traders reflect the decline in the Iranian currency on their goods from the competition in the market."
    Al-Marsoumi said that "there is a great deal of control over border crossings so as not to use this file to introduce poor goods, which aims to move the Iranian market at the expense of Iraqi consumers, which has become a record for Iranian goods and goods."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:01 pm