Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

USD Falls with Negative Economic Data

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

USD Falls with Negative Economic Data Empty USD Falls with Negative Economic Data

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Aug 2018, 3:52 am

USD Falls with Negative Economic Data

USD Falls with Negative Economic Data 9407

The US dollar fell against major currencies on Tuesday, down from a 13-month high amid negative economic data.
    By 8:05 am GMT, the dollar was down about 0.09% at $ 1.1420, while rising against the yen at 111.10 yen, up 0.4%.
    The greenback was down against the British pound at $ 1.2808, down 0.3%, and fell 0.1% to 0.9920 francs against the Swiss franc.
    At the level of the main dollar index, which measures the performance of the currency against 6 major currencies, falling by 0.2% to 96.200 dollars.
    The dollar index hit its highest level since July 2017 during yesterday's trading with the Turkish lira falling to a record low and then causing many of the emerging market currencies to drop alongside the euro against the green card.
    US Congressional GDP will rise 3.1 percent this year compared to 2.3 percent in 2017, US Congressional investigators said on Tuesday.
    However, researchers predicted that US economic growth in 2019 would slow to 2.4 percent as government investment and purchases declined.
    Separately, the US Federal Reserve said the US-led trade war could cut US imports and exports.
    The report said that the costs of domestic companies in the United States producing goods exported are likely to rise and thus reduce their competitiveness in global markets.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:46 pm