Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls after US data

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls after US data Empty Oil falls after US data

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2017, 3:33 am

Oil falls after US data

Oil falls after US data 2657
    Oil falls after US data Text Oil falls after US data Html Oil falls after US data Print
    Oil falls after US data Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    Oil prices fell on Thursday and US crude dropped some of the gains it made in the previous session supported by an unexpected drop in stocks, while Brent crude continued to retreat from the highest level in 26 months recently.
    US WTI fell 22 cents, or 0.4 percent, to $ 51.92 a barrel by 0646 GMT, after rising 26 cents in the previous session to just below its peak in five months.
    Brent crude fell 41 cents, or 0.7 percent, to $ 57.49 a barrel, continuing its slide from a two-year high of $ 59.49 a barrel on Tuesday after falling about 1 percent in the previous session.
    US crude inventories fell 1.8 million barrels last week, according to the US Energy Information Administration on Wednesday, compared to expectations of an increase of 3.4 million barrels.
    The decline in stocks gave some support to oil prices as refiners returned to work after Hurricane Harvey last month, but gasoline inventories rose unexpectedly as distillate inventories fell less than expected.
    "While the data gave a mixed picture, demand prospects improved," said Ben Le Baron, market analyst at Option Express in Sydney.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:11 am