Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human rights calls for adherence to constitutional dates in forming the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human rights calls for adherence to constitutional dates in forming the next government Empty Human rights calls for adherence to constitutional dates in forming the next government

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Aug 2018, 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Human rights calls for adherence to constitutional dates in forming the next government

Called on the High Commission for Human Rights to abide by the constitutional and direct dates to determine the date of the parliamentary session and the announcement of the formation of the government.
    "The head of the High Commission for Human Rights Aqeel al-Mansouri al-Moussawi and its deputy, members of the Board of Commissioners and all its staff in Baghdad and the provinces offer congratulations and congratulations to the people of Iraq on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, asking God Almighty to live good and progress and prosperity and permanent stability And at all levels to Iraq is blessed with pride and victory and prosperity. " . 
    He added: "The timing of this holiday coincided with the ratification of the results of the elections by the Federal Court, which is the starting point to complete the requirements of the next phase through hard work and fruitful to promote democracy and achieve the demands of the Iraqi people to form a strong and firm government representing all the colors of beautiful Iraqi spectrum from north to south "He said. 
    The statement added: "On this occasion, the Commission calls on the humanitarian and human rights of the Iraqi people to adhere to the constitutional and direct timing of the meeting of the House of Representatives elected and announced the formation of the government and the election of the three presidencies and the exercise of their duties entrusted to them and God reconcile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm